Dan Mallen Foundation Portfolio In Media
Friday, 22 March 2013
Project File
I edited my film opening using adobe after effects. Here are a few screenshots as evidence that this project was my own.
Final Composition-
Opening intertitle-
Final scene-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Home
Popular Posts
Secondary Audience Research
Dawn Of The Dead Released: 26th March 2004 Genre: Horr...
Extra Research
N otable features: This opening from 'Saw 2' featured one scene which included a dramatic build-up eventually leading to a ...
Brief
Video Preliminary exercise : Continuity task involving filming and editing a character opening a door, crossing a room and sitting down in a...
Genre Research
Inspirational Texts
This cover for 'Total Film' of february 2010 promotes the release of the upcoming film (at the specific release time of the magaz...
Moving Image Evaluation
1.In What ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products? My product emulates ...
Flat Plan
For my flat plan I attempted to emulate a number of codes and conventions I recognised when analysing the front cover and contents pa...
Textual Research
Description of Terms
Match on Action This is prevalent during an action, of which it will start in one shot, and for every individual (significant) actions the ...
Audience Feedback
From my feedback I found that generally, people thought that the blood intertitles my film opening were too long and that I needed more real...
Contributors
Nicola Naisbett
Unknown
Blogroll
Archives
▼
2013
(35)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(7)
Amendments
Final Product
Project File
Audience Feedback
Film Opening Draft
Logo / Intro Research
Action Plan
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(10)
About
Blogger templates
Blogger templates
No comments:
Post a Comment